Tuesday 26 March 2013



Guys! Hi hi hi ! Hiks lts been a long long longgg n much long time l didnt update any post bcoz of busy, no interest and bla bla bla. 2 years flashback, l had through many kind of life, and thats gave me a lesson bout life. but I always syukur w/ Allah. I always have faith on Him. Trust me, Allah have a better plan for us :)

Oh yah! I am 20 y/old now HAHAHHA -.- thats not funny. I feel like so old but I still keep like childish :3 I'm kinda busy now w/ my final project and what worry me now is my group didnt find any supervisor for our project! Just 3 weeks leave before d'final , ohGoddddddd! I hope this will be settle down soon, Amin amin amin :)

Remember this? hahahaha -.- Muhd Nussairie Na'em :) 2 years, pejam celik pejam celik, now I texting him back, calling and bla bla bla ! And I was like 'Ya Allah, syukur' When we're broke up, I always pray that God will find someone like him, exactly like Cery. But, no one can replace him. Way of he treated me, no other guy can do that. 2 years just not enough for me to forget him and maybe its faith that HE WILL BE ALWAYS IN MY HEART, A SPECIAL PLACE :) Started 19 Jun 2011, it is beginning of us. 

#Pray :)